Sharen A. Rich
Highly organized individual with strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail, seeking to secure a challenging and rewarding position in the business world.
- High level of experience in performing basic administrative tasks.
- Proven ability to work effectively and collaborate with people of various ages and cultures.
- Proficient in planning and carrying out activities in an orderly fashion.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, use time in the best way possible and work within appropriate policy and procedures.
- Ability to take personal responsibility for own actions and for solving problems and issues that may arise.
Front Office/Administrative Support 10/06-6/16
AIM Systems (Insurance Brokerage Firm) Alpharetta, GA
- Responsible for assuring the smooth operation of front office, provided support to Office Manager, Management Team and Case Managers.
- Answered and screened all incoming calls on a 40 plus line Switchboard, (Polycom system)
- Greeted and vetted visitors at reception per compliance guidelines, confirmed ID’s, issued badges.
- Received, distributed and maintained records incoming faxes, mail and courier services.
- Logged all policies, checks, notify case managers.
- Responsible daily for large amounts of checks regarding client cases.
- Processed Case Design Proposals in ADMS System.
- Processed incoming and outgoing overnight packages, including maintaining logs of all outgoing checks and policies.
- Send daily reports to management consisting of overnight/mail numbers, cash receipts, daily calls and returned checks to brokers.
- Maintain, “Welcome Sign” for scheduled guests, i.e. Carriers, Client Names.
- Responsible for maintaining supplies inventory for site.
Experienced on Macintosh Computer; Polycom Phone System; Fed-Ex System; Toshiba Copier
Nutritional Program 2003-2006
Fulton County School Nutrition Program Taylor Road Middle School
Ingrid Farahdel Supervisor- 770-497-3860
- Food Preparation/Head Cashier, servicing 935 students and faculty ,
- Food preparation, tracking sales,
- Set up/break down for breakfast and lunch.
- Assist with weekly deliveries.
Administrative Support 1996-2003
AllTemp Services, Inc., Cumming GA at Atlanta based HVAC contractor;
Mike Walsh-Owner/Supervisor 770-844-8929
- Managed back office bookkeeping duties, inputted daily invoicing.
- Oversaw A/P, A/R, Payroll and Reporting/maintained and updated customer files
- Scheduled six technicians, tracked mileage, job intervals, and product purchased/used specific per job.
Human Resource Assistant/Front Office Support 1988-1996
Attachmate Corporation, Alpharetta GA-Voice Communication Products
- Assisted with on-boarding, maintained new employee files, which included- required documentation such as employee applications, W-4 forms and benefit packages.
- Conducted exit interviews and reviewed COBRA insurance options.
- Back up support for Technical Support, Switchboard, Secretarial Pool and In-House Temp Service.
- Coordinated seasonal ticket sales for area attractions such as Six Flags, AMC Theaters, etc.
- Provided employee support for this multi faceted company that produced and sold its own voice communication products.