Adrienne C Rath
Adrienne C. Rath
5910 Barrington Lane, Johns Creek, GA 30005
Cell: (770) 710-6531| firstname.lastname@example.org
Versatile leader proficient at developing and implementing strategies that utilize technology, data and resources to maximize profit and customer satisfaction. Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, high volume, change environment with shifting priorities to meet business objectives. Accomplished individual who has contributed to significant operating and process improvements through project leadership. Influential, highly motivated and respected, and successful at building strong, dedicated teams focused on results and the customer experience.
VERITIV (FORMERLY UNISOURCE WORLDWIDE), Norcross, GA • July 2006 to January 2017
The merger of Unisource Worldwide and xpedx in July of 2014, Veritiv is a Fortune 350 corporation with $9 billion in sales and the leading distributor of printing paper, packaging and facility maintenance equipment and supplies.
Manager | Inventory Management (2007 to January 2017)
Supported the business by managing the flow of goods from global and domestic packaging suppliers to end users. Led a 20 member team of analysts responsible for $98MM of on hand packaging inventory across 160 warehouses throughout North America. Performed statistical analyses and considered anecdotal information to fully understand business environment and customer to establish optimal forecasting and business rules for replenishment. Utilized expertise to create and execute operationally excellent business solutions by way of collaboration, business intelligence, data analysis, and system implementation.
- Created the training program used to integrate the company to one replenishment system.
- Department recruitment leader, hired and training two teams over 18 months (20 inventory analysts and 20 inventory coordinators).
- Streamlined all inventory coordinator processes for both legacy companies over a 7 month period.
- Created and implemented a highly successful process improvement that was implemented nationwide among all customer service centers. Resulted in streamlined communication to resolve issues quicker and more efficiently among cross functional teams (including replenishment, costing, sourcing, and item file maintenance), ultimately resulting in an improved customer experience as well as employee morale.
- Only segment to cross-train and transition vendors across legacy systems for complete integration.
- Launched three national private brand programs over the past two years and on-boarded many multi-million dollar customers, and created the process and template for such projects used by the organization.
- Collaborated cross functionally to successfully consolidate 30 warehouses without service interruption.
Sr. Analyst | Inventory Management (2006-2007)
In addition to daily vendor management, supported a centralization plan for purchasing and inventory management that resulted in the consolidation of five regional centers into the Unisource corporate headquarters in Norcross, GA.
- Supported the implementation of a proprietary enterprise replenishment system (ERS) software.
- Worked with cross functional teams to transition, launch, and assign 800 Facility Supplies vendors.
- Optimized workload and vendor mix among team to gain greater efficiency.
- Supported management with supply chain metrics to identify optimization opportunities (fill rate, turns, dead and excess, forecast accuracy, vendor lines-on-time-and-complete).
SIEMENS ENERGY & AUTOMATION, Norcross, GA • October 2002 to July 2006
A global leader in electronics and electrical engineering, operating in the industry, energy, healthcare, and infrastructure & cities sectors.
Focused on reporting key performance indicators as it relates to delivery performance, planning efficiencies, inventory levels and turns. Performed monthly forecasting for three factories located throughout the U.S. and Mexico (4,263 skus/$8.5MM). Led highly effective Pre-Sales & Operations meetings across all cross-functional teams, and coordinated and deployed replenishments throughout the distribution network.
- Increased forecast accuracy 15% in four months from 58% to 73% against an industry standard of 65%.
- Led weekly backorder reduction meetings, resulting in $150K reduction over four months.
- Created scorecards, aligned ERP, MPS, and forecasting database, and set min-max to achieve 98% service.
NORTEL NETWORKS, Alpharetta, GA • April 2000 to October 2002
A former recognized leader in telecommunications. Nortel developed next-generation technologies for both service provider and enterprise networks to support multimedia and business-critical applications.
Contract Manager (2000-2002)
End-to-end management of orders throughout the life-cycle in accordance of contract terms, including order entry, revenue booking, invoicing and reconciliation. Managed major accounts, $160MM in annual revenue, and served and the SME for new product introduction. Tracked margins and resolved DSO, CIP, and market inventory issues.
- Increased inventory turnover by 74% while decreased freight cost by 15% by initiating the use of 3PL.
- Data analysis resulting in $5MM in billings during a critical period of industry and company decline.
Project Planner & Scheduler (2000)
Coordinated and managed material and job milestone schedules through job closure with all cross functional team members (buyers, planners, customer service, logistics, installation, engineering, and sales). Enforced internal commitments and proactively identified failures.
- Increased customer on-time delivery performance from 40% to 92%. Reduced 95% of return material orders.
- Led project that reduced inventory in Nortel-owned warehouses by $100K.
- Former American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) Member
- SQL & Business Objects for data mining and analysis
- FGS forecasting software
- ERP & proprietary systems: ERS, AS400, SAP, BaaN IV, OMNIS, IDA, ComTrac, PLANS, Unibuy
Bachelors of Science Degree: Mathematics • May 1999
Buffalo State College, SUNY • Buffalo, NY