OBJECTIVE: An entry level management positon in customer support.
A dedicated support professional recognized for being a support team lead and delivering exceptional customer service for more than a decade.
- Trained and mentored new and existing employees to improve call center performance.
- Facilitated peer meetings to support achievement of management goals.
- Planned and executed customer projects within agreed time and budget.
- Experienced troubleshooting customer issues related to mobile devices, other hardware, software and wireless communications.
- Ensured timely resolution of customer issues originating from inbound calls, email and message boards.
- Achieved support goals through consistent tracking, follow-up and reporting of customer support requests and metrics from inception of service order to completion.
- Continuously updated the database with each communication to ensure the integrity of customer communications and enhance knowledge and support of every customer.
- Evaluated in the 95th percentile and above for customer satisfaction and quality of service.
AmeriFleet, Independent Contractor, 2012 – Present
Artome, Office Administration, 2011-2012
Verizon Wireless, Technical Support Coordinator, 2001- 2009
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
DeVry Bachelor Technical Management, degree pending
Northeast State Technical Community College, Associate of Applied Science, Programming, 1995
National Leadership and Success Honor Society