1280 Jamestowne Trail • Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
(404) 680-0108 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accomplished Product Support Specialist with a strong portfolio of successes in the payroll and system support arena.
- Creates strong working relations with clients to provide comprehensive support, training and implantation of ADP services and applications.
- Accomplished in developing strong internal work groups providing training, implementing and supporting applications to the Client Service, Sales and Implementation work groups.
- Developed and maintained effective ADP client relationships to ensure efficient, meaningful and positive client results.
- Recognized as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the iProducts Suite and ADP Client Portal.
Automatic Data Processing (ADP) • 1994 – 2013
Product Support Specialist • 1999 - 2013
Responsible for comprehensive software/hardware technical support for all versions of product lines including Enterprise, Payforce, PCPW, ReportSmith, Adjustmate and the iProduct Suite.
- Perform onsite support services to include troubleshooting, system evaluation and
installation/upgrades as requested by clients.
- Coordinate, test and distribute new releases both internally and to the client or end user.
- Function as on-site installation specialist for all ADP product applications.
- Develop, document and distribute informational updates on troubleshooting techniques and
software resolutions for internal product specialists and client associates.
- Provide support to clients, Sales, Solution Center, Project Services, Account Management and
Implementation Services for resolution of product-related problems resulting from unique
processing environments, user errors and software conflicts.
- Function as troubleshooting expert across wide range of environments and operating systems.
- Provide comprehensive identification and support of technical issues.
- Analyze client needs to identify and ensure best practices for utilization of products.
- Function as system support specialist for client specific software and applications.
- Provide fundamental knowledge of various network architectures, operating systems,
communications and internet technologies.
Time & Labor Support Specialist (eTime Support) • 1997 – 1999
Team Leader of eTime Support Consultants responsible for training, implementing and supporting applications to track time and accruals. Managed interface processes with client’s payroll applications and applicable third party vendor software.
- Provide accurate answers to client inquiries utilizing knowledge of the Time & Labor products and
services, productivity tools and internet resources to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Provide timecard updating, editing and reloading knowledge of cost centers and labor
- Create export files and payroll mapping of hours and earning fields to ensure proper and accurate
payroll distribution to all employees.
- Develop client specific accruals, time rounding and Labor Union pay profiles to ensure
mandatory union compliance.
- Develop reporting module to track historical data on punch detail, accruals and labor distribution.
- Function as payroll specialist to meet client needs retailing to all aspects of payroll.
- Develop procedure manual for training and ongoing support of time and labor management
Client Service Representative • 1994 – 1997
Responsible for comprehensive management of payroll applications needs of 40+ small business clients.
- Provide accurate and timely resolution of incoming client calls regarding ADP’s payroll system.
- Collaborate with ADP colleagues in a service center environment to answer questions received
From the ADP client regarding payroll and HR products.
- Research and resolve issues of varying complexity relating to W2’s, Direct Deposit, Tax Filing,
and System Navigation.
- Provide assistance to clients regarding ADP products to ensure full use and understanding of the
product's capabilities and the value of ADP solutions to the small business community.
- Resolve inquiries from new clients with a sense of urgency to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain effective ADP/client relationships while ensuring a meaningful and positive
Latham Time Corporation • 1991 – 1994
Product Support Specialist
Provided support for the Latham time clock and software application and other programmable clock and bell systems implemented in factories and school systems.
Ohio State University
Oracle Data Base Applications
References Available upon request